Dawn Symons (pictured) explains how Maga Therapy & The Antidote For Stress was created.
“I was born to ‘help people’. So I am grateful to be able to do this through my work. Having studied psychology, sociology, human biology, nursing and counselling.
I designed Maga Therapy to be whole body healing – physical and emotional.
I have lectured and written widely, specialising in tension & stress reduction irrespective of the cause, applying the latest scientific thinking to provide logical, effective & progressive results.”
A message from Dawn….
“Welcome, and thank-you for visiting my website and blog.
I am lucky enough to be following my life purpose… To be able to connect with another soul at a time of significant upset, pain, worry or fear and to be able to offer simple, peaceful healing honours my true calling.
I have always known that ‘making people feel better and helping people’ was my ‘life purpose’. Over the past three decades I have worked with people of all ages to reduce both their physical or emotional tension, pain, fatigue and fears.
As a young adult entering the healing/ caring profession I spent nearly three years dealing with death and cancer before I realised that nursing was not for me. However, I now know that I was ‘supposed’ to be there, the universe had worked hard to get me ‘in-situ’ to observe a very special event, although at that time I had no idea that it was ‘important’.
Twenty eight years later, the universe moved mountains to ensure that again I was ‘in-situ’ to observe the exact same phenomena, repeatedly for a year or so.
The circumstances around these ‘event’ proved categorically to me, as well as other independent medical observers, how the human body really functions. For me personally I was able to take that understanding much further – I realised that I’d found ‘a missing link’.
In 2002 I became a Reiki Master, a role I took very seriously. I understood that in order to heal another person you must heal yourself first… thirteen years later after cancer, M.E. burnout, divorce and singlehood I finally had the tools, experience and knowhow to kick start my life..
As 2015 drew to a close I knew that I had mastered not only, physical and spiritual healing but I finally saw and understood the ‘missing’ physical/emotional link.
I finally understood how to heal my life and how help you heal yours. I look forward to sharing my journey with you,
Blessings, Dawn x
P.S. Be sure to take advantage of my FOR FREE offers.. There are three videos about the antidote for stress as well as the first few chapters of my book ‘It’s all about ME- the truth about stress and burnout’ sign up at the top of the page and right hand side of this page… enjoy
My credentials as a practitioner & lecturer.
- British School Yoga | Aromatherapy
- DMTA | Breuss Massage
- DMTA | Dorn Method
- Ellisons Academy | Hopi Ear Candle Therapy
- Ellisons Academy | Hot & Cold Stone Massage Therapy
- ITEC | Holistic Massage
- ITEC | Indian Head Massage
- ITEC | Reflexology
- Middlesex School of Complementary Therapies | Advanced Reflexology
- Modern School of Ancient Therapies | Rainbow Technique
- Modern School of Ancient Therapies | Vitaflex Technique
- New Perspectives | Emotional Freedom Techniques Level 1 & 2
- NOCN | Addictive Desire Recognition
- Reiki Master Fred Greenslade | Karuna Reiki Levels 1 & 2
- Reiki Master Fred Greenslade |Reiki Levels 1 & 2
- Reiki Master Natalie Dowling | Reiki Levels 1, 2 and masters.
- SEED Institute | Pregnancy Massage
- SEED Institute | Sports Injury & Remedial Massage Therapy
- University of Plymouth PGCE, Certificate in Education.
- Upledger Institute | Cranial Sacral Therapy Levels 1 & 2
Dawn Symons | Additional Training
- Crystal Healing
- Colour Therapy
- Life coaching
- Three Principles