Deep Tissue Massage Studio in Truro.
Deep tissue massage helps reduce pain, restore muscular balance and flexibility. Deep tissue massage is therapeutic, it reduces restrictions, muscle tensions and maximise the balance/ alignments to your tissues and frame.
Deep tissue massage is ideal if you prefer a very deep firm pressure.
Everything you do in life impacts on your musculoskeletal system. Whether you are recovering from a long-term illness, suffering from an injury, stress or have had a recent trauma to your soft tissues, these can all lead to muscle inhibition, alterations in your motor control, muscle stiffening and ultimately lead to changes in your movement patterns.
Poor posture and lack of movement also impacts heavily on your body. Being seated at a desk or in front of a computer creates no end of tension, aches and pains. These can all be addressed with deep tissue massage.
What do I treat?
Deep tissue massage is an excellent choice if you have:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Foot Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck, shoulder & Wrist Pain
- Postural related problems
- Reduced mobility & Flexibility,
- Releasing the impact of emotional stress & worries
- Sports injuries, sprains and strains
- Whiplash and many other conditions ……
Why choose me?
I have been treating people for over a decade. I get results. I know what I am doing, what I do works.
Where is my studio?
I am based in The Old Bakery Studios, just past Radio Cornwall, in Truro.
The address is:
The Old Bakery Studios
Truro TR1 1HQ
Absolutely loved it, thank you ☺️
I can't wait to return
- Looking for a decent deep tissue/ sports massage or therapeutic massage therapist?
- What’s the difference between sports & deep tissue massage?
- Top 10 Tips For Back Health & Improved Posture
- Headache Solutions
- Back Pain.
- Joint Pain….How Does It Occur?
- Back Strain & Pain.
- Treat your back pain
- Can Food Reduce Muscular Tension?